Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 1
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6309 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
Thomas45

Poland
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
need new look on kitcen project

Hi everyone!
We've just bought a new house, it's really nice! But it's almost empty and we need to furnish it completely. But first we are going to start with the kitchen as it's a priority for us:) I don't want to hire a designer as it's additional charge. But it would be great to have a modern and cosy kitchen with no needless staff, just most important things.
So, I've made a project using free demo of online software for kitchen construction to have a visual design of my would-be kitchen http://prodboard.eu/kitchen/#project-sample-7 When we finally decide about the furniture arrangement, colors and everything, we'll try to find the similar furniture and wallpapers, but for now, I just want to share my kitchen project with you and have your comments.
All room measurements if needed, you can see in the program interface as well as you can move things there and show me the screenshot of something that you've changed in my project.

Thanks in advance!
[Nov 24, 2015, 8:42:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved