Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 19178 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
MimicaDreamer

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
confused Sauna interiors

We want to go Sauna but I am not to able to do interiors. More specifically the "kiuas" "lauteet" I did even find the words, so I move for you, my House Master, this big problem. love struck

I hope that the link opens - It is not necessary - but beautiful.
[Nov 7, 2015, 11:49:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
HawkDawg
Advanced Member

USA
Re: Sauna interiors

I'm not sure why your link doesn't open but it's probably because you didn't use the http BBCode url tags, but here it is.

Sauna Shot

That is a nice looking sauna.
----------------------------------------
Hawk
[Nov 7, 2015, 12:21:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

I hope that the link opens - It is not necessary - but beautiful.
- as image, no, but as link it works. And, yes, very nice.

Kiuas / lauteet translate to stove / benches - if google-translate does not deceive. In which case doing a 3D Warehouse search for sauna ought to help you find interior. Also playing around with the words sauna and stove - and sauna and bench could give usable results.

For modern saunas there are certain standards used, such as having the door on the same wall as the stove, where the ventilation should be placed and drainage. Also, the door must satisfy certain safety requirements so you are not locked in. Walls should satisfy certain minimum insulation requirements (something in the range of 100mm insulation + pine panel as extra layer against inner wall). But there are several handbooks available that will give you the details from the major sauna suppliers.

ok

PS. There is a Sauna kit (tiny tiny) in SF 3D models 370 - and some wood textures in SF 3D models 335 - just simple, seamless textures to illustrate (and keep model small).

[Nov 8, 2015, 9:51:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MimicaDreamer

"BB Code url tags" and other mystery curler...hmm...One day I will show to world, I´m flying like a eagle and it is even easy.

She thought to say, at thank you both again for your big good work to find all this to me. The word-case was most fun. I knew those words Stove and Bench, but I didn´t belive that the words does mean the Sauna fittings too.

She bob a curtsy to the master.
[Nov 11, 2015, 9:14:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
DVMattson

USA

I grew up with a Sauna for 18 years until I moved away to attend college. External building with 2 rooms. Now to set it up on Sweet Home 3D and show it off. First, find a stove with rocks. wink
[Mar 25, 2016, 3:20:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved