Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 21
Posts: 21   Pages: 3   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 18087 times and has 20 replies Next Thread
Micheline1961

Canada
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Coffee shop design

Hi AnhMax,

I find your picture very well done, congrulation.

Tell me, How do you succeed in having white walls?? I can not leave them grey.

Thanks

Sorry for my English,, I speak French.
[Dec 14, 2017, 3:46:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Xiste
Advanced Member

Norway

Very nice and elegant!
Good work.

Xiste
[Dec 15, 2017, 11:03:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Ceciliabr
Advanced Member

Denmark

A very clean and stylish design. I'd love to drop in for a macchiato...

Cec
[Dec 16, 2017, 6:54:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

Very nice and elegant!
Good work.
Xiste
A very clean and stylish design. I'd love to drop in for a macchiato...
Cec
More two years after the last picture [Aug 2, 2015 4:02:28 PM] !
Too funny. laughing laughing laughing
----------------------------------------
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Edit 2 times, last edit by bdfd at Dec 16, 2017, 8:06:50 PM]
[Dec 16, 2017, 7:58:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Xiste
Advanced Member

Norway

More two years after the last picture [Aug 2, 2015 4:02:28 PM] !
Too funny. laughing laughing laughing

I really don't understand your comment, bdfd.

I must admit that I'm not among the most frequent visitors here, but ever since I bought this program and became a member in 2014, I have from time to time browsed thru this forum, hunting for knowledge and inspiration. And once in a while, when I come across something Ii find inspiring and well done, I think it is nice to leave a comment, as a gesture to a fellow member of the forum.

I had not seen this post before, and I would probably have missed it if it hadn't been for Micheline1961 who brought this post to my attention. Besides, I frankly didn't look at the date it was posted. I think it's safe to say that I never look at the date of any of the posts I come across, and I think the reason for that is founded in the fact that I'm a trifle more interested in the contents than in the date of origin.

I'm sorry if I have offended you or broken some unwritten rule that says it is impropriate to comment on older posts, but alas, I cannot assure you that it will not happen again.

Have a nice day :)

Xiste
[Dec 17, 2017, 12:09:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Please stay. Commenting on old posts is fine. Actually very good. Reminds us of brilliant posts and designs. If bdfd is of a different opinion, I am sure he can put up with those of us who can appreciate it. ok
[Dec 17, 2017, 10:20:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

Yes, nothing funny in reacting at an old post, and no unwritten rules about it! Please, bdfd, it is not the first time, some of your remarks can be unpleasant.
[Dec 18, 2017, 4:39:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

[Moderated: bdfd, please stop it!!!]
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Puybaret at Dec 18, 2017, 7:48:44 PM]
[Dec 18, 2017, 5:59:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

As for the coffee shop design, it is very nice to see that and the other posts by anhmax again. Just like it is always nice to visit or re-visit the posts by Xiste (very nice, especially if you know the area), the numerous, stunning posts by Ceciliabr - and many others for that matter. Come to think of it I might just join Cec for that macchiato. Xiste's comment "..safe to say that I never look at the date..." sounds very familiar. Many previous projects worth a look, so thanks for re-sharing them with comments (uten gretneinnleggavsporinger).
[Dec 19, 2017, 1:17:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Xiste
Advanced Member

Norway

smile

Merry Christmas

Xi
[Dec 23, 2017, 12:28:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 21   Pages: 3   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved