Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 21
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 18086 times and has 20 replies Next Thread
anhmax

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Coffee shop design

Hi everyone
This is my design about a coffee shop.

----------------------------------------
My channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM1mqUjGRtD4uCXX5qzgG3w
[Aug 2, 2015, 4:02:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
franck2k5

Re: Coffee shop design

awesome
[Aug 3, 2015, 7:38:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
santbose

India

Wonderfully done. I feel you should change just one thing in your design. Just rotate the spot lights on the wall posters and add one more spot light in the centre of the poster in your first image behind the counter. The lights of the spot light will then fall correctly on the posters.. But otherwise very nicely done.
[Aug 4, 2015, 6:44:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
anhmax

Thanks for your advice.
My channel:
[Aug 4, 2015, 7:53:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Jaffacat

Can anyone tell me where to get the wallpaper texture and/or the pictures? confused
Thanks
/\__/\
(=^-^=)
(")(")_/

/\__/\
(=^.^=)
(")(")_/
[Aug 12, 2015, 5:35:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
anhmax

You can find them on internet. There are a lot of. Then, add them to the picture frame.
My channel:
[Aug 15, 2015, 12:04:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GertHe

Hi, can you suggest any way of finding cafe/coffee shop specific furniture, service counters (for e.g. having food products on show) and similar? Or do they exist for Sweet Home 3D?
thanks, Gert
[Jul 19, 2017, 9:55:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

I think there might be a website that would have something like that: 3D Warehouse

I would say just do a search for what you're looking for; when you find something you like, just download the Collada file. I've done it lots of times, ever since someone else suggested the site to me. smile

[Jul 19, 2017, 10:49:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

veeery veeery nice guy.. :)
[Jul 21, 2017, 10:32:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
anhmax

Thank you so much MartinSK. I plan to make a tutorial video for a coffee shop. I hope I can make it as soon as possible.
My channel:
[Dec 2, 2017, 8:57:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved