Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7349 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
woodyhomebr

Brasil
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
applause I created a blog for my creations sweet home 3d ;)

Hello users of Sweet Home 3D, here to share with you some of my projects, I am a student, I live in São Paulo, Brazil, has not course architecture (which is what I plan) and use the application three years ago. batting eyelashes
In my blog, there are several houses and designs for you to see: http://woodyhomebr.blogspot.com.br/
and here several images of some projects I've done using Sweet Home 3D

peace and do not forget to visit my blog:
http://woodyhomebr.blogspot.com.br/
[Jul 5, 2015, 8:47:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
mirakels

Re: I created a blog for my creations sweet home 3d ;)

Very nice. The pictures look good.
Unfortunately I cannot read 'brazilian' language.
I'm quite new to sweethome3d so would welcome tutorials on how to do specific things.
I know about the user guide. But still wonder how you create such nice designs and detailed textures, like the cushions on the couches and curtains etc.

I would be very nice if you would describe one of your designs in more details, allow to download the sh3d file and explain the steps you did to get to the end result. (In english off coarse ;)

Thanks!
[Jul 6, 2015, 1:02:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
woodyhomebr

Brasil
smile Re: I created a blog for my creations sweet home 3d ;)

smile Thank you very much!
I will soon post articles on the use of the Sweet Home 3d!
I still have many other projects to develop for the blog, but do not have much time for further study * - *
[Jul 7, 2015, 11:29:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France
Re: I created a blog for my creations sweet home 3d ;)

Hi,
Thank you for sharing and congratulations! Very impressive and well done!

Véronique
Sweet Home 3D community manager
[Jul 10, 2015, 3:39:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved