Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 7
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6422 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
SKYFLIGHT

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
problem with lighting effects

Hello, again I remind you that do not speak English and this message performed with google translator.
I'm trying to make a disco, but I find the lighting problem.
I would like to know so I can make lights that have projection to give the effect of a disco.
From already thank you very much
[Jun 12, 2015, 7:58:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: problem with lighting effects

I sent you a file I made a few years ago.
Maybe it helps.

Hans
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Jun 13, 2015, 7:52:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
santbose

India

Hi Hansmex can you upload the same in Sourseforge or in the forum for others to use if they are interested. Thanks in advance.
[Jun 15, 2015, 6:20:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

I can, but I won't.
I've sent the file to the email address in your profile.

H
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Jun 15, 2015, 10:10:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Ni_cola79

Italia

Hello to all. I'm new to the forum , but not the program ..
I was wondering if I could get myself some more information about the problem in question .
And again, if there is ' some function ' which decreases the light in a particular room .
Thank you in advance.
[Jul 27, 2015, 8:47:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Short answer: yes, disable "Add ceiling lights " when rendering, and add lightsources to each of the rooms in the plan. Each light source can be dimmed in properties.

Long answer: When you render a photo or video, the light comes from several sources:
1) You will get sunlight according to the time of day (and day of the year). This will change according to the clock and date settings.
2) You can get simple interior illumination with an option to "Add ceiling lights " in "Create photo / video " menus.
3) But you can also add light sources in your plan: see the furniture catalogue and look for "Lightsource" (Incandescent, Fireglow, Red, White etc). These are invisible lamps that can be placed around in the rooms, and their strength can be adjusted in the properties.
4) In addition there are models with specific SH3D light source properties (like this) which can be dimmed just like the light sources in the catalogue. (More info - see e.g.thread 4765). ok
[Jul 28, 2015, 8:38:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
DonutGa

Mexico
biggrin Re: problem with lighting effects

Hi Hans , I read this, and also need the file , as did also a disco - bar , but failed to lighting effects , you could send the file by mail? Thank you
[Oct 11, 2015, 11:15:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved