Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2483 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
sebbo

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Change Plan Aspect

Hi,

Is it possible to change the aspect of the 2D plan in the editing window? I want to measure the vertical clearance over a staircase but I can't find anywhere to do this.

Thanks.
[Jun 9, 2015, 8:20:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Re: Change Plan Aspect

Not sure I understand what you mean by aspect, 2D is 2D, no?, But to check out headroom over a staircase: SF 3D Models 326 a workaround model (yardstick). Could that possibly help? If not, there is always the math (e.g. thread 2054). But maybe I miss the point. ok
[Jun 9, 2015, 9:30:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: Change Plan Aspect

I use one of the human figures, insert them, and give them some elevation on the stairs to see if they bump their head.

That's all the function I need...

H
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Jun 9, 2015, 9:42:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved