Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 116
Posts: 116   Pages: 12   [ Previous Page | 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 704335 times and has 115 replies Next Thread
mazoola
Advanced Member

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Sweet Home 3D 5.0

Hans -

Hmmm... Interesting. The box actually is the blutint box, only with a partially transparent PNG mapped as a texture. I went with the PNg because in the instance where I discovered the glitch, I was using an actual image and not just a color field. There are several times I'd like to have used something similar, from 'cells' in a glass brick to a color-shift transient in imitation of an LED wall-washer. I went to a simple color field to simplify things for the demo.

You're right, though: The success of the blutint is interesting. I'm about to head to the other side of the country to help my mother (at 92) recuperate from a broken leg, but once I get settled in, I'll starting picking at it.

Thanks,
Maz
[Jul 14, 2015, 10:50:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

The Beta 17 brings updated Chinese translations, as well as Bulgarian, Brazilian Portuguese, Vietnamese updates. It also includes Dutch version without the need of a sh3l plugin (you'll have to remove Dutch-4.6.sh3l file to view the translation of version 5).

In the font selection dropdown for text elements, please create an additional entry to set the font to the PROGRAM default font.
redhawk07, I guess you mean the font set in preferences, so that would be rather Preferences default font. Nice idea, but sorry that would require to be translated and I won't run a new translation cycle just for this.

Mazoola, I didn't succeed to reproduce your issue about furniture selection. If ever you find an other way to reproduce it, I would be pleased to test again. Hope it's not really annoying.
About your rendering problem, it recalls me an old issue on textures transparency (too bad the images are gone in the linked message). Unfortunately, I fear it would be very hard for me to fix because I'm not the author of the rendering engine (even if I used to fix a few bugs in it).
Good luck with your mum! All my best wishes for her recovery.

OKH, the levels tab contextual menu you proposed is a nice idea, but the levels tab are not visible at start. So there would be a need to split the plan contextual menu as soon as a level is added. Not very easy to handle, but I keep the idea in mind.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jul 14, 2015, 8:20:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
YGYL
Advanced Member

NEW BUG 2 > □
Original Picture
[Jul 16, 2015, 1:24:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

It's probably the character "²" that is missing in the font you chose.
[Jul 16, 2015, 4:41:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
YGYL
Advanced Member

applause Re: Sweet Home 3D 5.0

If you can ,then not find "²" in the font,specify a default "²" would be better.
[Jul 17, 2015, 2:52:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

I wanted to release Sweet Home 3D 5.0 tonight, but can't tag the version in the source code and can't upload installers on SourceForge.net because most of their services have been down for almost one day!
That's why I prefer to host the released files on sweethome3d.com for the moment.
You can download them with the following links:
[Removed old links, go to https://sourceforge.net/projects/sweethome3d/files/SweetHome3D/SweetHome3D-5.0/ to download the files]

Once SourceForge.net will be repaired, I'll upload these files there and will make the release more official on sweethome3d.com.
Thanks for your patience...
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Puybaret at Aug 10, 2022, 11:48:28 AM]
[Jul 17, 2015, 10:58:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Thank you once again for a great job !!

H
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Jul 17, 2015, 11:03:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

As upload service won't still be available on SourceForge.net before a while, I officially released Sweet Home 3D 5.0 files on sweethome3d.com tonight.

Released files will be copied at SourceForge.net, once their service will be back.

Note that the files I released two days ago were updated under the same name at 19:23 CEST on July 19, to fix a bug I found on the visibility of doors and windows in layers lower than the one they belong to. Sorry for any inconvenience redownload may cause.

Thanks for your tests and your great support! smile
[Jul 19, 2015, 11:47:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
YGYL
Advanced Member

applause Re: Sweet Home 3D 5.0

From the old version to the present, there has been a translation error
Original Picture

新建墙体厚度(F) change to 新建楼层的楼板默认厚度(F)
[Jul 21, 2015, 2:44:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
yancan

Hello Emmanuel,
great piece of software by the way!
Do you have any idea when the portable version of V5.0 will be made available?
Best regards.
[Jul 29, 2015, 4:05:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 116   Pages: 12   [ Previous Page | 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved