Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3210 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
BiasBo

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
how can i do a wall with two different colours vertically?

Hello,
how can i do a wall with two different colours vertically?
For example red until mid-wall and gray to the ceiling

ps: excuse me for bad english,i am sure i have made ​​some language mistake sad sad
[Mar 20, 2015, 10:17:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Re: how can i do a wall with two different colours vertically?

Have a look at: Thread: 5182: Two textures on one wall and Thread 5438: Two-Tone Walls.

Using a graphics editor, it is quite simple:
- create an image, I usually set it to # of pixels equal to wall height in cm, and some 10 pixels wide,
- add one colour to lower part, and another to top part,
- modify wall texture and import texture file,
- set texture height equal to wall height.

You can elaborate on this to create tiled walls with different patterns, chair rails (dado rails) and all sorts of different panels. I sent you an example.

ok
[Mar 20, 2015, 3:12:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
BiasBo

thank you so much, you are very kind.
[Mar 21, 2015, 10:59:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
storm88

Another opion is to create boxes, paint them both different color; place them one abotve the other, make it same dimemsions as weall; width of .1 and place in front of wall
[Apr 14, 2015, 9:06:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved