Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6755 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
pupinage

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
love struck Forteresse de Rochecorbon (medieval castle)

Bonjour,
voci l'image d'un château-fort du XVe siècle aujourd'hui disparu. Entièrement fait avec Sweet Home 3D, en grandeur réelle. Quelques objets importés de ketchup.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/p6h2xtd4ga12dn0/PlanChateau3D%20V11b.jpg

Le fichier pèse 238 Mo, c'est dire la puissance de Sweet Home ! love struck
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Puybaret at Mar 16, 2015, 5:04:17 PM]
[Mar 13, 2015, 3:53:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
pupinage

Re: Forteresse de Rochecorbon (medieval castle)

image plus petite...

[Mar 13, 2015, 4:07:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Desslok

USA

Very Good. I once tried to model Castle Ravenloft from Dungeons and Dragons, but after starting in the sub-basements, I ended up running into memory problems before I even reached ground level. I ended up giving up on that project.
[Mar 14, 2015, 5:33:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
pupinage

I had the same problem. I had to increase the size of the allocated memory. See :

http://www.sweethome3d.com/faq.jsp#increaseMaxMemory
[Mar 14, 2015, 6:58:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Desslok

USA

Don't get me wrong. With my new laptop I could probably return to that project and get more done on it, but right now my time is consumed with my building the Starship Enterprise. That has been a bugger-bear.
[Mar 14, 2015, 8:06:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved