Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4619 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
piotr58

Poland
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Added furniture in the basement has rendered extra walls to the ceiling

Not sure how to add a screen shot.
There are extra walls in the back of the piece, looks like it is pulling something from the ground level.
Basement has negative elevation.
Using 4.5
[Jan 18, 2015, 8:41:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
shrlzi

USA
Re: Added furniture in the basement has rendered extra walls to the ceiling

Help! I am having the same problem 6 years later. Is there really no solution???
[Apr 12, 2021, 4:21:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

You need to give more information to get an answer...
Operating system, version, maybe a picture?

H
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Apr 12, 2021, 8:17:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
snmavronis
Advanced Member

USA

I had that happen in my living room where I was ready put by staircase in an opening I reserved to the side of it. Nothing to do with furniture though, you probably noticed what had already there before. The adjacent room area was the problem. Backup first by saving as a new SH3D file. You can delete the basement "room" and create a new room (define your elevations afterwards) by manually drawing the replacement room shape. Draw around the where the walls go for the basement shape, you can use the upper level outline as a guide. Anyway that fixed my problem when it was rendering angled triangle planes from floor to ceiling across my room.
Steve N Mavronis - Retired PC Tech
[Apr 17, 2021, 9:51:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
snmavronis
Advanced Member

USA

I forgot to add all your furniture can stay in place while you try what I suggest.
Steve N Mavronis - Retired PC Tech
[Apr 17, 2021, 9:52:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved