Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5251 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
gina0

norway
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
modern kitchen

hey guys Iam new here but not with sh3d program :)
wanted to share some pictures , although this is not my best done but I do not get better when I use online sh3d , hope you enjoy it . there will be more pictures when I get a new laptop :)

btw the white lines should be crystal but you know it does not work in sh3d

[Note from moderator: fixed image links]
----------------------------------------
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Puybaret at Dec 4, 2014, 8:04:10 PM]
[Dec 3, 2014, 4:44:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Re: modern kitchen

.. more pictures when I get a new laptop :)
Will be looking forward to that smile If you choose a laptop or other hardware that is not totally standard, (e.g. tablet), please do share experiences.
btw the white lines should be crystal ...
Didn't get it, exactly what is it you try to do with the crystal?
ok
PS Even if it would spoil your symmetry, did you consider putting the cooktop in the corner? I did at home a few years back and love the result. Access to lots of workspace on both sides when cooking, best kitchen I ever had.
[Dec 5, 2014, 8:11:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Do you mean mirror when you say cristal??
There is a mirror on the 3D models page.

H
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Dec 5, 2014, 8:29:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
gina0

norway
smile Re: modern kitchen

hmm do not understand what you mean, but I think the white lines on each cabinet should have been glass crystal they should not have been just an ordinary cabinets and yes when I use online sh3d website It stops every time in the middle of the project it does it and I only get white page so I have to download the page again there are plenty of things missing in the kitchen because it ...
before I used sh3d on my laptop I could do lots of things but unfortunately it became corrupted so getting new
[Dec 5, 2014, 9:34:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Sounds like your computer is acting up. But if you want to explore reflective surfaces in general you could have a look atSF 3d Models 303 - and also various threads on transparency. Good luck.
[Dec 5, 2014, 10:07:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved