Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4621 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
okh
Advanced Member

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Import textures, but not saved in catalogue

It is possible to add furniture to a plan without saving the furniture in the catalogue. But as far as I can tell, there is no similar way of doing this for textures. Cleaning up a cluttered list of textures, is not a big deal, but it would be nice to use (test) textures only once without having to delete... Would make it easier to create and test textures with SH3D.

ok
[Oct 28, 2014, 6:48:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Re: Import textures, but not saved in catalogue

Related to this - scale and rotation of textures:

If I understand this correctly, there is no way of making a texture contained in a library scalable from the SH3D? That is, you can now change the rotation, but not the scale?

The reason why I am asking, is that I used to keep vertical and horizontal copies of textures, and then one day that was no longer needed... smile - Now I hesitate to include tiles and wooden panels in a library, because I sometimes need them scaled differently. Not a big deal, it is just I get so confused with all my user textures...

I guess the DefaultTexturesCatalog.PropertyKey.html is the full list of PluginTexturesCatalog.properties (just for future reference)?

ok
[Nov 6, 2014, 10:07:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

If I understand this correctly, there is no way of making a texture contained in a library scalable from the SH3D? That is, you can now change the rotation, but not the scale?
I found a way to change rotation at any angle and scale in Java 3D, but it's buggy. sad
But there's a second way of doing that might be not buggy. I didn't try it yet but keep it in mind...

I guess the DefaultTexturesCatalog.PropertyKey.html is the full list of PluginTexturesCatalog.properties (just for future reference)?
Yes, but it might grow one of these days too.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Nov 6, 2014, 4:01:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

smile Thanks. ok
[Nov 6, 2014, 4:52:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved