Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 35
Posts: 35   Pages: 4   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 68050 times and has 34 replies Next Thread
Puybaret
Expert

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Tiny display in Win 8.1

From the feedback of two users, it looks like that the HiDPI Java Web Start version works correctly, but if you use the installer of version 5.2, setting com.eteks.sweethome3d.resolutionScale value in SweetHome3D.l4j.ini file might not be enough and still give incorrect results. If it's the case, you might have to reset the fonts size too, adding for example the 4 last lines of the following example in SweetHome3D.l4j.ini file:

-Dcom.eteks.sweethome3d.resolutionScale=2.5
-Dswing.defaultlaf=javax.swing.plaf.metal.MetalLookAndFeel
-Dswing.plaf.metal.controlFont=Dialog-11
-Dswing.plaf.metal.userFont=SansSerif-11
-Dswing.plaf.metal.systemFont=SansSerif-11

----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Mar 8, 2016, 5:38:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
adlerhn

Europe

-Dcom.eteks.sweethome3d.resolutionScale=2.5
-Dswing.defaultlaf=javax.swing.plaf.metal.MetalLookAndFeel
-Dswing.plaf.metal.controlFont=Dialog-11
-Dswing.plaf.metal.userFont=SansSerif-11
-Dswing.plaf.metal.systemFont=SansSerif-11

That works beautifully! I had set -Dcom.eteks.sweethome3d.resolutionScale=2, but some fonts were huge. I have now set the other parameters as suggested (keeping resolutionScale=2 though), and everything looks great.
[Jul 7, 2016, 1:22:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hds

België

Is there a solution for the online version? I have a 4K lapop screen...
[Jul 11, 2016, 4:41:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
mtm216

USA

Just to say that on Windows 10 on a Surface book I had the same issue, but this .ini file fix worked perfectly - Thanks
[Sep 11, 2016, 12:38:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Gavinx

I am running a Lenovo Yoga and am having the problems mentioned above.
After applying the SweetHome3D.l4j.ini fix I got some relief. Everything displays correctly except for the list of furniture items used in the plan - which is displayed as a list in the lower left panel of the screen.
This list is scrunched up.

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks
[Dec 10, 2016, 1:40:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

Hi.
I made this change to sh3d and must say the text size is much better for me, but, if i open - close - reopen a separate function, eg, photo or create shape, each time i open it the text size enlarges until it becomes unusuable, any idea why this would be.
Thanks
Mike
[Jan 8, 2017, 5:23:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

Images might explain it better.

Normal

[Jan 8, 2017, 5:46:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
rajeshdave

India

Hi,

Solve the Problem thanks a lot is there any way to make the tools icons look bigger

Thank you
[Jan 12, 2017, 10:02:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Mike, I found the bug you reported. It will be fixed in the next version. Thanks for reporting it smile
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jan 18, 2017, 12:12:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

Your the man biggrin
Sorry i keep finding them tongue
[Jan 18, 2017, 6:17:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 35   Pages: 4   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved