Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6536 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
ishfady

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
shock How can I save project as jpg or jpeg

Hi
I am using Sweet Home 3D ver4.4.

I am unable to save file as jpg or jpeg.
I was able to save as jpg in the previous.
Please can some advice how I can have this functionality.

Thanks
Ish
[Aug 4, 2014, 3:15:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Re: How can I save project as jpg or jpeg

Which file did you have in mind? The plan itself can be saved in .sh3d (native) / .obj (3D model) / .svg (2D graphics). A rendered photo saves in .png (which contains the picture only and no other information about the construction). A .png file is very similar to a .jpg file in the sense that it can be viewed with the same tools.

Or, you can, of course, take a screenshot, paste into a picture editor and save as .jpg.

ok
[Aug 5, 2014, 9:11:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: How can I save project as jpg or jpeg

You may also copy the selected items in the plan to the clipboard with Edit > Copy menu item, and paste them in any image editor.
Finally, the JPEG format is available within the dialog box shown by 3D view > Create photos at points of view menu item to create and save 3D view images.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Aug 5, 2014, 9:55:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved