Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 7
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 8666 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
floorplangeita

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
HTML 5 platform for H3D

It should be nice to have SH3D on a HTML5/WebGL platform
[Jun 22, 2014, 8:05:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
poofik

Re: HTML 5 platform for H3D

There is a WebGL project started at GitHub https://github.com/poofik/webgl-houseplanner based on three.js, maybe of interest. It is in early stage but looks great so far.
[Aug 15, 2014, 5:14:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

A first step towards Sweet Home 3D on HTML5/WebGL platform was achieved with the new Export to HTML5 plug-in which lets you generate HTML5 pages able to display in 3D the homes designed with Sweet Home 3D. For more info, please read this article.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[May 6, 2016, 12:01:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
RogerTE

Just tried this, and uploaded to Club website, and it seems to work ok. Another super piece of work.

Only comment is that the exported 3d view doesn't seem to include the cursor control, which appears top left corner in SH3D. This would be useful to allow zooming.
[Jun 15, 2016, 9:43:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Thanks for your feedback smile
The navigation arrows are optional. Please see the comments in the generated HTML files to see how to display them.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jun 15, 2016, 9:54:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
jorgesomers

Another problem I faced is that I don´t know how do zoom in out and other controls from my smartphone..

Here is my project http://sistemassomers.noip.me/html5/casa%20FI...0ESCRITORIO/viewHome.html
[Jun 15, 2016, 1:53:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
lama1980

Polska

I also look forward to solve the problem, I have the same thing.
[Jul 15, 2016, 7:53:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved