Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 21
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 22864 times and has 20 replies Next Thread
pencilart
Advanced Member

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: obj Transparency?

Thanks for the resource Sree, I have bookmarked it and emailed that to myself for when I'm on another computer.

I have just tried out v4.4b20 and I get the same result when using the "best" setting for the render:

rendering in v20 is a lot faster (yay!)

Only the glass that was named "sweethome3d_window_pane" in the modelling software is rendered correctly, the other two (both with edited .mtl files) don't render fully as transparent, only the bottom portion seems to render that way while the top is opaque. -- see screenshot
----------------------------------------
Attachment Screenshot (103).png (195653 bytes) (Download count: 11873) (Only the glass that was named sweethome3d_window_pane (the pink one on the right) is rendered correctly, the other two (both with edited mtl files) don't render fully as transparent.)
Screenshot (103).png
[Jun 6, 2014, 7:25:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved