Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5257 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
ali242

Pakistan
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Need help from you guys...

I'm going to build my new home and i need some help from you guys about floor plan if you can? My home plot size is 145'X160' sqft (23200 sqft) and i want a mediterranean style double story home. My requirement is the followings:
1-6 bedrooms(15'x18' size minimum) and 1 master bedroom with luxury baths to all bedrooms.(2 beds must be for kids in these 7 beds)
2-Porch for 4 cars
3-Big garden.
4-Double stairs with double hight lobby big size.
5-sparate Living area.
6-Drawing room with separate Dinging.
7-Kitchen with separate dirty kitchen
8-Study room
9-1 servant room
10-1 room for mate
11-also want some court yards in spanish style..
If you guys have any nice idea than please share. I still unable to find good one that i want. If someone of is a professional architect designer than i can pay hime his services... Looking for your help guys in this regards..

Thanks...
Ali
[May 15, 2014, 12:42:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Re: Need help from you guys...

Interesting. And quite a house. Location (long/lat/elevation: climate/sun/snow), slope of plot, surroundings, view, view direction, environmental approach (solar etc), pool - possibly pictures - might be useful if someone were to take you up on your challenge. Good luck. ok
[May 15, 2014, 8:10:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
ali242

Pakistan

My location in Pakistan. Climate is 35c to 40c in summer and 0c to 15c in winter. Plot front is on east and straight not sloppy. Yes need pool on back...
[May 15, 2014, 3:19:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
JnM

australia

the house that you want sound quite elegent try uilding one room at a tme
[May 29, 2014, 4:06:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved