Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 96
Posts: 96   Pages: 10   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 269459 times and has 95 replies Next Thread
sree.arun.kr
Advanced Member

INDIA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Sweet Home 3D 4.4

Before releasing v4.4 I wish it is the time to add an icon file of size 256x256 for the new generation users(W7,W8) with a good quality.

hugs
----------------------------------------

[Jun 5, 2014, 4:55:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Are you sure that this icon file wouldn't prevent the program from working under Windows XP?
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jun 5, 2014, 5:45:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Ok, I just added a 256x256 icon to SweetHome3D.ico, and checked it worked under Windows XP and 8.
[Jun 5, 2014, 6:33:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
pencilart
Advanced Member

When testing sh3d 4.4 beta, I noticed this:
3d pane: (virtual visit mode) when furniture is moved (in the upper plan) the 3d view gets greyed out. However, when you move the virtual visitor, the pane goes back to normal.
This also happens when you move the size of the window pane.

Has anyone else seen this?
[Jun 5, 2014, 7:34:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
sree.arun.kr
Advanced Member

INDIA

Has anyone else seen this?

You mean the same problem reported by okh in page 4 ?. sad

[Jun 6, 2014, 5:12:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
pencilart
Advanced Member

Yeah, similar to that.
[Jun 6, 2014, 6:43:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

pencilart, under which system did you run your test?
If you're under Windows and the 3D view is all grey from time to time (most of the time after resizing the 3D view), I think it's more likely to be an other issue that happens only under Java 7/8. I spent a big part of the day trying to find a workaround, but without success. sad

Anyway, to finish better the day, I fixed an issue that was happening in Virtual visit mode for a high elevation of the viewpoint and made it available in the Beta 21. As the correction is a tradeoff that could alter the image quality of the 3D view (mainly on the borders of walls, furniture...), please check if it works for you.
[Jun 6, 2014, 9:21:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

I found a hack that works quite well against the 3D view which gets grey after a resize. It's not 100% reliable, but definitively better on my side. Could the users under Windows who had or hadn't the same problem test this fix with the Beta 22, please?
[Jun 7, 2014, 10:09:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
pencilart
Advanced Member

Hey Emmanuel,
I am using Windows 8.1 with the latest Java update.

I will try out the new beta soon, when I'm on the computer.
[Jun 7, 2014, 10:30:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Hey, hey, I think I found a much more reliable workaround for the grey 3D view in Beta 23. smile
Be sure to test all kind of ways that could alter the size of the 3D view at screen: moving separators at left and top of the 3D view, changing Sweet Home 3D window size, maximize / minimize window, moving window on the screen borders to partially view the 3D view, displaying the 3D view in a separate window and changing that separate window...
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Puybaret at Jun 8, 2014, 3:19:48 PM]
[Jun 8, 2014, 2:47:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 96   Pages: 10   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved