Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2742 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
ShiNero

Egypt
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
sad About Cornices

Hi.. that my first time here in sweet home and it was usefull to draw my department but i miss some things like cornice & salon or how to make 2 color in same wall..etc
but for now i was asking if some one can upload model for cornice .because is earch on forum and i cant found any thing..
plz if u can help do it.. i w8 ur help smile
[Oct 25, 2013, 5:32:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: About Cornices

Two colours in same wall:
Vertically: split wall and assign different colours.
Horizontally: Use two colour texture, or low wall with coloured box on top (stretched to same width depth as wall).

For cornice you may want to be more specific. But depending on your requirements some triangle raised to the correct elevation and stretched might just do the trick (possibly with texture?)

Good luck.

ok
[Oct 26, 2013, 10:30:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved