Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5159 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Zafar

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Please Help Furnishing My Home.

Hi. I am a new member. I was searching the internet for and found this great software for renovating my home. I have not explored the program as yet so excuse my crude representation of the house. Its a 40x80 feet house and rest of the dimensions are in the sh3D file (link Below)

My Home

Please help me furnish this home.

Let me know if you guys need any other info on the house. Thanks in advance.
[May 24, 2013, 4:12:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Re: Please Help Furnishing My Home.

What kind of furniture did you have in mind?

ok
[May 24, 2013, 2:06:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Zafar

The house is empty and just doors windows and walls. I was thinking about doing complete interior designing of roof, floors walls, lighting and also the furniture.
[May 24, 2013, 8:27:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Yes, I can see that. Lovely home, but it is pretty hard for anyone to guess how you would like your house decorated. Heck, I can't even agree with my better half (she wins).

1) You're probably better off not doing the kitchen benches as walls.
2) Also, to the North you seem to have a walled garden...
3) If you cannot find furniture to your likeing in the left panel (just drag and drop), check out http://www.sweethome3d.com/importModels.jsp - a few minutes on that page (including the references) should provide you with a plethora of options for furnishings.
4) Where does your staircase lead? Right click in the drawing and go to a new level :-).

Then - if you have specific dreams to fulfil - I am sure a model of your furniture exists or can be created.

ok
[May 24, 2013, 10:44:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved