Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 15
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 13990 times and has 14 replies Next Thread
chicosRV

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
I Compiled Sweet Home 3d and when i excecute the jar file its give a Java Exception

I Compiled Sweet Home 3d and when i excecute the jar file its give a Java Exception
[Feb 21, 2013, 10:08:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: I Compiled Sweet Home 3d and when i excecute the jar file its give a Java Exception

How did you create the jar file? What exception did you get?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Feb 21, 2013, 11:11:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
chicosRV

Re: I Compiled Sweet Home 3d and when i excecute the jar file its give a Java Exception

I export the proyect as a JAR file with all the files and resources, and put the name of the main class. The proyect is exported but when I try to execute it, it simple says Java Exception

[Feb 22, 2013, 4:23:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

As the project needs some DLLs, it can't work the way you did.
You should generate a Jar file with the JarExecutable target of the Ant file provided with the project.
[Feb 22, 2013, 7:05:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
chicosRV

sorry but could you write me a step by step of how i could do this, i have never done this before
[Feb 26, 2013, 6:46:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Do you use Eclipse?
[Feb 26, 2013, 6:50:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
chicosRV

yes
[Feb 26, 2013, 7:37:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

- Select build.xml
- In its contextual menu, choose Run as > Ant Build...
- Select the target named JarExecutable
- Click Run
- Once finished, you'll find the Jar executable file in the install subdirectory (refresh its content with F5 if necessary)
[Feb 26, 2013, 8:12:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
chicosRV

it give the next error

Buildfile: D:\Sylenia\Grupo RV\Workspace\SweetHome3D-3.7-src\build.xml
build:
[mkdir] Created dir: D:\Sylenia\Grupo RV\Workspace\SweetHome3D-3.7-src\build\classes
[javac] Compiling 2 source files to D:\Sylenia\Grupo RV\Workspace\SweetHome3D-3.7-src\build\classes

BUILD FAILED
D:\Sylenia\Grupo RV\Workspace\SweetHome3D-3.7-src\build.xml:43: Unable to find a javac compiler;
com.sun.tools.javac.Main is not on the classpath.
Perhaps JAVA_HOME does not point to the JDK.
It is currently set to "C:\Program Files\Java\jre7"
[Feb 26, 2013, 8:36:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Select a JDK instead of a JRE in the JRE tab of Ant configuration.
Don't forget that Google could help you too....
[Feb 26, 2013, 8:45:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved