Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 15
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 13987 times and has 14 replies Next Thread
angeliclayer

United Kingdom
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: I Compiled Sweet Home 3d and when i excecute the jar file its give a Java Exception

Hi,

Does anyone have definitive steps for this? I'm experiencing the build fail issue same as chicosRV. If I follow the steps above, I do not see an option to select the JDK instead of JRE.
I'm using Eclipse version 4.2 and Eclipse Java Development Tools 3.8.2.

Thanks in advance for any advice on this matter.
[Feb 23, 2015, 8:26:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: I Compiled Sweet Home 3d and when i excecute the jar file its give a Java Exception

In the JRE tab of Ant configuration, click on Install JREs and add a JVM which root directory matches a JDK installed on your computer.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Feb 24, 2015, 10:20:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
angeliclayer

United Kingdom

Thank you so much! I have solved it now. It was for a very final year project so I'm very thankful for the fast response. :)
[Feb 24, 2015, 6:28:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Great you could make it. smile
Would it be possible that you share with the community what your project was about?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Feb 26, 2015, 5:42:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
angeliclayer

United Kingdom

Sure! I'm doing my dissertation about this software to help Occupational Therapy patients during the pre-discharge home visit assessment.

I'm currently just improving on someone else's plugin but also needed to improve on some of the UI to allow for people who aren't very dexterous to be able to use the software. I have also tried adding the to the furniture catalogue a few occupational therapy items by default. I'm currently unable to share this at the moment because the plug-in (other than the changes I've made) isn't mine but I'll gladly share what I've coded myself (after I've submitted my work) :D
[Mar 8, 2015, 12:31:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved