Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 15915 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
pencilart
Advanced Member

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
sh3d mobile app?

Hey Emmanuel,

would it be possible to make sh3d as a mobile app? I have an android tablet that runs the tablet version of java was thinking that it would be great to have sh3d run on it.

when both my computers were down, I missed being able to run sh3d very much. I found a couple of 3d apps to play with but they are not quite as useful.
[Jan 8, 2013, 5:00:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: sh3d mobile app?

Hi pencilart,
Nice to see you around smile
As explained in a similar thread in French, I foresee to program an Android version of Sweet Home 3D in the coming months. But this requires a lot of work because Android User Interface elements are completely different, and Java 3D is missing under Android.
So be patient and stay tuned.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jan 8, 2013, 6:13:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
pencilart
Advanced Member

smile Re: sh3d mobile app?

Thanks. I did a search for "mobile app" but the link result did not take me to any posts. It just took me to a forum category in general.

Just wondering, do you have an android tablet?
The 3D apps that I sometimes use on it are:
ModelView
Sketcher3D Lite

and then there's the 3D games:
3D Bowling
and Pool Master

So, I'm wondering what those apps are using to get the 3D effect?

I hope all is well with you.
[Jan 8, 2013, 9:21:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: sh3d mobile app?

Hi pencilart,

I don't know if you still have your tablet, but a new Android app named Renovations 3D, based on Sweet Home 3D, was released some time ago, as explained in this article. Maybe you could try it and tell us what you think about it.

Have a nice spring!
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Mar 28, 2017, 8:36:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved