Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 14
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 126895 times and has 13 replies Next Thread
Strikkie

Holland
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: How To Make Roof ?

Hi Hawk, hows life in the US?

Thanks for the info but what I ment was that I need to tilt a floorpart to use it as a sloop roof..... I find it a little difficult to get it right.

I have seen a post from you of a 8angle roof of which you can not fill the parts perhaps you can recall the post, it was from 2014.

I'll keep on trying thanks
[Dec 9, 2015, 12:41:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
HawkDawg
Advanced Member

USA

That tutorial I linked to in another post should help to explain how to do that.

That tutorial works best for simple roofs though. The trick is when you import the saved obj file that you created using walls. When importing you have to rotate it to get it like you want.

Life in the US used to be a lot better. It's rapidly going downhill, in my opinion.
I don't think this is the place to discuss that though. wink
----------------------------------------
Hawk
[Edit 1 times, last edit by HawkDawg at Dec 9, 2015, 1:41:12 PM]
[Dec 9, 2015, 1:40:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
HawkDawg
Advanced Member

USA

After reading that tutorial on sloping ceilings, I built the roofs in this house .
Hawk
[Dec 9, 2015, 1:47:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MimicaDreamer

Tools

"Copy as new furniture"
Where is the tool-place button which give the new furniture in SW.
I made according to your instruction of the roof but I can not get it into a new furniture to make the upstairs roof.
[Dec 27, 2015, 8:20:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved