Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 18
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 89201 times and has 17 replies Next Thread
basit.andrabi

India
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
smile My new KASHMIRI STYLE home

hello guys...i am a resident of the worlds most beautiful place "Kashmir". we are planing to construct the new house, n i hav taken the responsiblity to design it to save the archtecht charges...thanks to this great application that made it very easy for me..here are some snapshots of the house i designed in sh3d.. i need some suggestions for the improvement from the respected users of this forum... n i want to pay my gratitude to an expert hansmex...hans your words really helped me a lot...i wud b glad if uu do suggest me smthing regarding my project!!

Front view

Backside

i will b uploding more pics of it very soon!!!
----------------------------------------
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Puybaret at Sep 24, 2012, 4:42:26 PM]
[Sep 24, 2012, 1:36:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: My new KASHMIRI STYLE home

Basit,

If you want me to have a look at your design, please send me your *.sh3d file, or share it through the forum.

Hans
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Sep 24, 2012, 2:31:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
basit.andrabi

India

the entrance lounge of the house...we call it "lobby" here in Kashmir
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Puybaret at Sep 24, 2012, 4:43:34 PM]
[Sep 24, 2012, 2:32:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

You did a very nice design. And even with the basic roof elements provided in the library, it looks pretty realistic. Just missing a mountain decor behind it. wink
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Sep 24, 2012, 4:58:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
basit.andrabi

India

yes hans i wud love to hav ur expert inspection of my design..bt its sh3d file is really big (even its compressed file is 33 mb) since itz a four level design..still i will upload it as soon as i get a chance of a fast internet.... by the way sir is there ny trick or procedure of reducing the time taken by this application to develop the photo of a 3d wid lights??? my computer takes at least 30 minutes to develop one photo of 1400/800 pixels..
[Sep 24, 2012, 4:59:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

is there ny trick or procedure of reducing the time taken by this application to develop the photo of a 3d wid lights???
Please see the FAQ How can I speed up the rendering process in photo and video creation panes?
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Sep 24, 2012, 5:05:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
basit.andrabi

India

hahaha...u r right Mr. Puybaret, itz missing those lushy green mountains...but in reality it wont, we hav them in abundance here in Kashmir... lol
n about the roof, it was a real chalenge, as the library element provided very less options..so i hd to follow the tricky approach...n even the windows, i hd to design them myself as the library windows are not acceptable to the chilly climate here...i did design them in sh3d using only the cubical boxes of different sizes at different eleviations...a real tough chalenge...nyways thanks to the simplicity of this application..otherwise it was quite imposible..i did try google sketch-up n two more, but sh3d is the best!! :)
and thanks for ur appreciation Mr. Puybert
[Sep 24, 2012, 5:23:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Basit,

Maybe you could delete a large part of the furniture and decoration to make the file smaller.

To speed up photo rendering, there is one trick that isn't in the suggestions in the FAQ. If you (temporarily) delete all the furniture that is not visible in your picture, rendering will speed up considerably.

Hans
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Sep 24, 2012, 6:24:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
basit.andrabi

India
smile Re: My new KASHMIRI STYLE home

Thank You Hans n Puybert for ur valuable tym saving suggestions....they did work...here are some more pics of my project.. i hope u can hav an idea of it till i upload the sh3d file fo uu..
Front view

Side view

Angle view from the back

Night View

thats how it gonna look at night...n to create this effect it took a mountain of my patience..can u believe that it took exactly 8 hours to render this pic.. shudnt i b awarded nobel prize in patience!! lol

Kitchen

this pic is taken while entering the kitchen...the opposite door wid some glass on it opens to the small kitchen garden outside, n another door there goes to the small space meant fo the things that cant b shown off....

Entrance lounge (Lobby)

this is how it goona look when u peep insyd through the front big window...one thing u wont notice is the door on the left wall adjusted inbetween the wooden shelves, this door leads to the guest room...the big sliding door opposite to d viewer is a way to "hamam" (room wid a floor of stones, which hav the space down under where the timber can b burnt to hav a warm environment in the room...used during chilly winters)....on left of hamam, we hav d kitchen, n one bathroom...n on right of it, itz bedroom..in the second story u can see 3 doors which are three bedrooms which hav their attached bathrooms.... n there is a space for a library as u finish half stairs, which isnt in the pic..

view of the entrance lounge as seen from the small gallery over it

one more pic of my bedroom coming soon!!!!!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Puybaret at Sep 28, 2012, 2:08:33 PM]
[Sep 28, 2012, 2:02:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
basit.andrabi

India

[text removed upon request of its author]

here is the view of a room from outside....

[Edit 3 times, last edit by Puybaret at Dec 16, 2022, 7:23:48 PM]
[Sep 28, 2012, 2:29:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved