Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3364 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
prnecl

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Need Simple Object Made - Will Pay

I hope this is in the correct subforum!

I'm using Sweet Home 3D to layout a business and it would help my clients to see our product in the drawing. I bet this is a simple object to make: http://www.ontariolaundry.com/members/Ontario...ELSdryers_COINrow_(2).jpg

I have specific dimensions and the object will never be resized.

If you start with the middle machine, I may need more down the road.

Is $5 per object a reasonable offer?

Thanks!

P
[Apr 4, 2011, 8:38:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Need Simple Object Made - Will Pay

From the contacts I already had with some 3D designers, $5 would be a very small price, above all if it's only for one item. Seriously, at Canadian or US minimum wage rate, it would match an half hour work. Not sure it would be even enough to exchange emails and edit an invoice!

[Note from moderator: I don't mind this kind of proposal happens from time to time, but I don't expect this forum to become a market place.]
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Apr 6, 2011, 12:20:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
prnecl

Re: Need Simple Object Made - Will Pay

All set now. Taught myself and did them all in an hour. Thanks anyway!
[Apr 6, 2011, 2:31:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved