Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3378 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
jnelly

United States
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Weird Screen Issues - All of a sudden

I've been using Sweet Home for about 6 weeks now to design basic basement and kitchen layouts and have really enjoyed it. I finally got to the point where I felt comfortable with the program and could use it effectively, and then all of a sudden I started having strange screen issues.

When I open the program, I get a grey rectangular box in the top left corner that covers the taskbar (File Edit Furniture, etc. as well as the shortcuts), the 3D library, and a portion of the field for drawing walls, etc.

Then, when you open a project, there are two problems. Number 1, the textures don't display properly. For example, instead of the carpet texture I want, it displays a greyish, multi-color mess. Number 2, the grey rectangular box described before now displays a portion of the 3D rendering.

I've tried uninstalling the program and reinstalling, but it is not working. The program is basically unusable at this point.

Any ideas?
[Mar 15, 2011, 10:03:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Weird Screen Issues - All of a sudden

The best idea would be to read the FAQ. Hope this will help.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Mar 15, 2011, 10:41:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
jnelly

United States
Re: Weird Screen Issues - All of a sudden

The 3D / screen issue seems to be resolved for now, however a new problem has arisen. I'm no longer able to import new furniture into the program. Regardless of whether I right-click on a room folder and click "Import Furniture" or whether I hit ctrl+shift+I, or go to furniture tab at the top and select Import Furniture, the program does nothing.

Any ideas?
[Mar 23, 2011, 9:41:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved