Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 15
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 12034 times and has 14 replies Next Thread
TomcatMJ

Germany
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Problem with Sweet Home 3D Viewer (3.0 and 3.1)

Hi Forum!
I´ve tried to install the Sweet Home 3D Viewer (Version 3.0 and later on 3.1) on my V-Server,copied the whole content of the ZIP-file in a subdirectory, modified the html-file to my needs (i.e. inserted the proper url for the sh3d file i wanted to use) and tried to call the url in different browsers on Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit, opensuse 11.2 32 and 64 Bit and nowhere came a view to my construction. Under linux it tried to load and load and load and after 2 Days wating it tries to keep on loading. On the Windows-Client i could at least get some infos on the Java-Errorconsole as following:

17.02.2011 05:56:36 javax.media.j3d.NativePipeline getSupportedOglVendor
SCHWERWIEGEND: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no j3dcore-ogl-chk in java.library.path
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no j3dcore-d3d in java.library.path
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at javax.media.j3d.NativePipeline$1.run(NativePipeline.java:231)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at javax.media.j3d.NativePipeline.loadLibrary(NativePipeline.java:200)
at javax.media.j3d.NativePipeline.loadLibraries(NativePipeline.java:157)
at javax.media.j3d.MasterControl.loadLibraries(MasterControl.java:987)
at javax.media.j3d.VirtualUniverse.<clinit>(VirtualUniverse.java:299)
at javax.media.j3d.GraphicsConfigTemplate3D.getBestConfiguration(GraphicsConfigTemplate3D.java:321)
at java.awt.GraphicsDevice.getBestConfiguration(Unknown Source)
at com.eteks.sweethome3d.j3d.Component3DManager.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.eteks.sweethome3d.j3d.Component3DManager.getInstance(Unknown Source)
at com.eteks.sweethome3d.applet.ViewerHelper.addComponent3DRenderingErrorObserver(Unknown Source)
at com.eteks.sweethome3d.applet.ViewerHelper.<init>(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at com.eteks.sweethome3d.applet.SweetHome3DViewer.createAppletApplication(Unknown Source)
at com.eteks.sweethome3d.applet.SweetHome3DViewer.init(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager$AppletExecutionRunnable.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
On WIndows i´m using Oracle Java Runtime Engine Version 1.6.0_23 and on my Linuxclients java-1_6_0-sun-1.6.0.u23-0.2.1.x86_64 respective the 32 Bit packages are in use. The Browsers i tested where Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Seamonkey and Opera on all Systems, IE8 and Safari on the Windowsmachine and Konqueror on the Linuxmachines, all in actual versions.
As i am not a Progger but only a Networkadmin i don´t knwo where to fix this errors. Is there something missing inside the server-hosted .jar Files or do i need some additional stuff on the clients? In last case, what should i search for to install on the clients in order to fix this issue? (In first case the downloadable Files should be updated wink and i will retry then)

Thanks in advance,
Tom
----------------------------------------
"The social dynamics of the net are a direct consequence of the fact that nobody has yet developed a Remote Strangulation Protocol." -- Larry Wall
[Feb 17, 2011, 3:49:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Problem with Sweet Home 3D Viewer (3.0 and 3.1)

This error is probably due to a missing java3d.jar library among the archives of the applet. Maybe you didn't copy them on the server or you changed their path or the codebase. If possible, try to make it run on your own machine first before trying it on a server.
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Puybaret at Feb 17, 2011, 10:16:58 PM]
[Feb 17, 2011, 10:15:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
TomcatMJ

Germany

I already had put the files in a subdirectory /sh3d and the lib/ subdirectory within all its content additional to ./lib in the Document root directory of my Webserver...should i put the lib Directorycontent from the zip-file also in the /lib of the server itself instead of the Document root of the Webserver?
"The social dynamics of the net are a direct consequence of the fact that nobody has yet developed a Remote Strangulation Protocol." -- Larry Wall
[Feb 18, 2011, 12:34:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
lauren

I'm having the same problem - web page says it's opened the applet, then gets stuck 'loading' did you get it to work? if so how? thanks
[Feb 25, 2011, 6:11:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
lauren

just to clarify as it's loading the message (which it gets stuck on is 'reading home....'
[Feb 25, 2011, 6:36:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

How big is the sh3d file you try to show?
Are you sure it's accessible on your server (can you download it directly by entering its URL in a browser)?
[Feb 26, 2011, 11:14:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
lauren

Thanks for helping.

The file is 180k, and yes if I browse to the file it will ask me if I want to download it..

Just to make sure, I've got it right - the file structure is:

3d.html,the sh3d file and the 'lib' folder (with all its contents) at the same level. I copied the whole lib file folder.

The url is: http://www.onehouseoneyear.com/SweetHome/3d.html in case you'd try it out.
[Feb 26, 2011, 10:37:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
TomcatMJ

Germany

Sorry for my late reaction. Same here,i copied also the whole content of the downloaded .zip fileinto one Directory, modified the .html File as neccesary and placed the .sh3d File in the same Directory which contains the content of the .zip Archive. The size of my .sh3d File is roundabout 3 Mbyte and should be Accessible under http://www.schattentorwelten.de/sh3d/Dachwohnung.sh3d whre the Viewerpage should be accessible (if iot would run as expected instead of producing the above named Errors) under http://www.schattentorwelten.de/sh3d/3DView.html
Btw. Does size really matter? biggrin *scnr*
[Feb 28, 2011, 10:59:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
syrius765

Hi,

Same problem for me :
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no j3dcore-ogl-chk in java.library.path

I juste apply the readme with a very little example of sh3dfile.
I test to rename SweetHome3DViewer\lib\windows\i386\java3d.jar to see if it was a problem in the jar or in the path.

The error is different, so it seems that the filepatch is good...

An external requirement file for java3D ?
[Mar 7, 2011, 12:55:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Sorry guys,
I just tried the version 3.1 of Sweet Home 3D Viewer and discovered some files are missing in that version.
Until a new version is released, please use version 3.0, or build your own version with the Ant task named "viewer" from the source code in available in CVS where I committed the bug fix.
[Mar 10, 2011, 9:37:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved