Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 9
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 14899 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
macfrog
Advanced Member

Germany
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
2story building build transition movie (link)

Hello everybody,
i've found some time to create a little but nice movie showing another (actually version 4) model of a 2story building.

the movie (quicktime) shows the different stages from ground to top, transitions are used to blend them into another. there is no roof, i know (don't ask biggrin )

link:
http://www.zshare.net/download/862131240cf6f168/

oh, it is zipped, btw.
macfrog
[Feb 6, 2011, 6:40:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: 2story building build transition movie (link)

macfrog,

Can't you use www.mediafire.com ?
No waiting, fast downloading.
Now I have to wait 60 seconds, only to find that the download stops halfway.

Hans
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Feb 6, 2011, 7:15:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
macfrog
Advanced Member

Germany

Sorry Hans,
I've tried MediaFire, really.

I cannot upload anything. the upload don't even show progress. i t just breaks with error #31.

btw, what is 60 secs? i'm stucked here with a GPRS connection; to upload something takes HOURS.....

please try again.
macfrog
[Feb 6, 2011, 7:21:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
macfrog
Advanced Member

Germany

Hans,
me again, i tried download and it breaks too. but it works (kindof). i could try to upload it to aminet, if you don't mind (could take some days to appear)?
macfrog
[Feb 6, 2011, 7:38:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

macfrog,

If you want, email it to me, and I'll post it here.

Hans
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Feb 6, 2011, 8:18:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
macfrog
Advanced Member

Germany

Hans,
you might oversee the important clue: upload a file of 6+Mbyte took me more than 1 hour in my current situation, so "upload" it via mail doesn't seem to chg anything....

if there is any serious problem downloading from zshare i should be aware of, let me know (and no, wasting 60 seconds of your time is not worth taking care of, sorry). i just took the first hoster that works with a zip file - nothing worth to die for i have uploaded, anyway (says yoda).

may the force be with us all.
macfrog
[Feb 6, 2011, 8:29:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
macfrog
Advanced Member

Germany

Here's a picture to let you see what you can expect before downloading 6MB (decrunched movie 22MB):

this is the final image without any roof.
macfrog
p.s.: apologies for any inconvenience downloading the movie file.
[Feb 6, 2011, 8:43:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

macfrog, I finally succeeded to view your very nice video (Quicktime Player would show only black images, VLC crashes and I had to use an other video tool). confused
The way you build the house in the video is really nice. smile
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Feb 8, 2011, 9:09:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
macfrog
Advanced Member

Germany

Thanx Emmanuel,
at least SOMEONE could see it :-)
i tried to transcode it but all i get was a very small movie without the blending between the frames and the framerate was lost, too. must be a quicktime thing, who knows.
regards
macfrog
[Feb 8, 2011, 4:48:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved