Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 6
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4971 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
3dfx

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Create Photo light color

First I'd like to thank Emmanuel for this amazing piece of software and all modelers out there that are sharing their work!

When creating photos the yellowish color. The screenshoot below shows the 3d view and the result after rendering the view at highest quality:

Can I change they (light) setting to get a result that's more like the colors in the 3d view?
[Jan 19, 2011, 7:02:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
3dfx

Re: Create Photo light color

[Jan 19, 2011, 7:06:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

I was astonished nobody complain about this yet! wink
The color of the sun light computed at the two best qualities depends on the location of the sun in the sky, meaning it's yellowish in the morning, the evening or even at almost any hour of the day if you chose a high latitude during the winter. As you can't set in Sweet Home 3D whether the weather is shiny or cloudy (that should change the temperature of the color), the workaround is to choose an hour during a summer day for example, or a night hour and add your own lights (enlarge them to get softer shadows).
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jan 19, 2011, 8:11:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
wrosun

Nepal

well i guess its a nice thing that sweethome 3d gives such a effect its realistic like i the real life ....3dfx if you want a your picture not yellowish wait until its noon. wink laughing
[Jan 19, 2011, 3:08:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
3dfx

smile Re: Create Photo light color

Thanks, setting a summer day removed the color cast!

The red color of the door however gets too bright, so an option for adding some clouds would be great to get softer light :-)

I'll play around with custom light sources to see if I can get a better result.
[Jan 19, 2011, 6:48:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

You can play on light global power with the 3D view modification dialog box.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jan 19, 2011, 7:00:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved