Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 7
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 12672 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
geoff3

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Join walls accurately 90° end to end

Hi,
must have missed something, how do I join two walls at 90° without having to zoom in and ajust them. Is there a snap to the end center point? if you get my meaning?
thanks
[Jan 18, 2011, 6:31:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: Join walls accurately 90° end to end

Geoff,

Read this manual, then install the AdvancedEdit plug-in.

Hans
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Jan 18, 2011, 7:21:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
geoff3

France

Hi Hans,
Your link just gives me a blank page
Where do I find the AdvancedEdit plugin
[Jan 18, 2011, 8:26:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Geoff,

Hover your mouse over the link, and you'll see it points to a PDF, which has been downloaded to your computer....

Hans
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Jan 18, 2011, 8:35:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

To join accurately the last wall to the first wall you draw, double click on the start point or the end point of the first wall (the wall you'll be joined to is highlighted). The start point or the end point of the wall you click on is also join to the first wall you create (even if it should be highlighted... too).
If ever you didn't succeed, delete the wrong wall and click / double-click again. I don't really understand why some users prefer a join operation than this simple operation.
By the way, the double-click that ends a group of new walls join can be done also with the keyboard by pressing twice the enter key fast (I agree this behavior isn't so handy).
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jan 19, 2011, 8:37:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
geoff3

France

Thanks for all your help,
The plugin AdvancedEdit did the trick
[Jan 20, 2011, 5:50:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
peng1

Does the AdvancedEditing plugin still work? I have SH3D V3.4 installed on Windows7 and I have installed this plugin V1.2 but I do not see 'Connect Walls' under the 'Plan' menu.
[Mar 22, 2012, 12:18:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved