Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2791 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Sad

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Floor texture problem in rendered image

Hello!

Sorry for my englis! I have a problem.
I'm created a complete home in Sweet Home 2.6v. Using advanced rendering plugin 1.6, light bulbs addon, and many imported furniture and surface. All thing works fine and great in 2.6v!
But, when I installed 3.0 version, the floor texture is missing in rendered photos.
I tryed:
- recreate the room space (floor and celling)
- delete, and reselect the floor texture
- delete texture and not select texture, just color
- select a built in floor texture (not an imported)... no effect
- I'm creating a new rooom in this sh3d, far from the house, the floor also not visible in the rendered image

I have no more idea. The room floor is invisible in rendered photos (the edit wiev is working, no problem with floor), and the garden texture (set in the 3D setup) visible in the room.
This is a screenshot from my problem.

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=az1qvyvkknjdzhs&thumb=6

When I create a completly new plane, no problem with the floor. I cant recreate the full house crying
Pls help!

Thx!
Sad
[Dec 8, 2010, 2:44:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
fhoofman

Re: Floor texture problem in rendered image

please include / attach the file so we can be more helpful
thax
[Dec 8, 2010, 5:12:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sad

This is the sh3d file:
http://download1290.mediafire.com/bv04oa8d01eg/2jcn6imc4o691pv/terv06.sh3d

Thanx!
[Dec 8, 2010, 5:30:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Please, use Sweet Home 3D photo creation feature which supports the same features (and even better) than the Advanced rendering plug-in.
I just tried and it worked. You'll just have to set lights power, Geographic location and make floors shiny.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Dec 8, 2010, 7:38:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved