Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3353 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Gildardo59b

MX
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Second level and transparent walls

Hi all
I see all comments about levels and transparent walls, and take a photograph of the area in 3D, do I have good version of Sweet Home 3D versión 3 application and I see no regard of how to do transparent walls, and now I can do to create 2 layers in the same plane, thanks to your help please, my email if you please help many thanks gildardo59b@hotmail.com

[Note from moderator: no translation please, or post in Spanish in dedicated forum]
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Puybaret at Dec 5, 2010, 9:09:04 PM]
[Dec 5, 2010, 9:06:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Second level and transparent walls

Sweet Home 3D doesn't support multiple levels but there are some workarounds.
Sweet Home 3D supports transparent walls see 3D view modification dialog.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Dec 5, 2010, 9:11:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Gildardo59b

MX
Re: Second level and transparent walls

Hello. Puybaret.

Thank you for your help was very useful to me now if and how to make the walls transparent and taking advantage of your help as I can take a picture of high quality, just not me any application for change of normal to high-definition photo Sweet 3d home just any normal high quality .. Thanks ..
[Dec 5, 2010, 9:48:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved