Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4059 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
thunder

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Zoom problem in aerial view

Hello everyone,
I have a problem with the aerial view. I can see my design as a miniature in the background but I can't zoom in to display it in a normal size. I tried all buttons available. I can move the design but I can't zoom in to make it bigger.
Thanks for your help !
Regards
Thunder
[Oct 8, 2010 9:16:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: Zoom problem in aerial view

Thunder,

Do you have a background image? Check the size of that image.
Also, look in Preferences which units you have chosen.

I once ended up with a drawing 1000 times too big because I had millimeters in one place and meters in the other place.

Hans
[Oct 8, 2010 9:40:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

An other tip: use minimum zoom in plan and select all. This might show a tiny object you forgot somewhere in your plan.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Oct 8, 2010 9:48:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
thunder

Thanks a lot Puybaret, that was the answer: there was a tiny object somewhere far from the design. I deleted it and now the problem is solved.
[Oct 8, 2010 10:30:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
thunder

Thanks hansmex and Puybaret for your quick replies. That was very much appreciated.
[Oct 8, 2010 10:31:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2019 eTeks - All rights reserved