Blog

Index  | Recent Threads  | List Attachments  | Search
 Welcome Guest  |  Register  |  Login
Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 135
Posts: 135   Pages: 14   [ Previous Page | 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 319533 times and has 134 replies Next Thread
sgabu77

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Sweet Home 3D 3.0

no, the floor is selected.
here's another example

[Dec 1, 2010, 3:41:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
sgabu77

correction of the post before. the ceiling is selected.sorry
[Dec 1, 2010, 3:44:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
sgabu77

Good evening guys.
I did several tests with my textures, and I noticed that the problem occurs at random with different textures and different files.
I think, but I do not know if it is possible that the advanced rendering 1.6.1 is not fully integrated with the new version.

Greetings to all. :)
[Dec 1, 2010, 5:19:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Sgabu,

Can you share your file, so I/we can have a look at it?

Hans
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Dec 1, 2010, 5:29:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
sgabu77

ok.
thank you.

in the rar file there are the project and the old render version 2.6.

see you tomorrow.

LINK
[Dec 1, 2010, 5:42:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

The parameters set in the Advanced rendering plug-in won't be copied back to Sweet Home 3D v3.
Set North direction to 90°, date to 1st september, hour to 13:00, remove ceiling lights, and you will have the same results as the image you joined in your linked file.

Hope this was what you were looking for.
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Dec 1, 2010, 6:18:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
PtiNounours

applause Re: Sweet Home 3D 3.0

Hey, SweetHome3D is released in Final version 3. Congratulations Mr Puybaret for this excellent version. applause

I see in this version, it is possible to copy the walls in another instance of SH3D! Would this approach for the management of floor?

For a moment, I took a dream to group all of my building and implementing an elevation angel , but the walls remain attached to the ground.

question separately. you're reaching you of can't select the furniture? some are inaccessible, and I can not change them items or delete.

PtiNounours
[Dec 1, 2010, 7:42:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
PtiNounours

my bug is not a bug. I remember that in this version the furniture can be locked. sorry
[Dec 1, 2010, 7:50:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Thank you for your feedback.
I see in this version, it is possible to copy the walls in another instance of SH3D!
You could already in previous versions. wink
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Dec 1, 2010, 8:14:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
sgabu77

The parameters set in the Advanced rendering plug-in won't be copied back to Sweet Home 3D v3.
Set North direction to 90°, date to 1st september, hour to 13:00, remove ceiling lights, and you will have the same results as the image you joined in your linked file.

Hope this was what you were looking for.

Good morning
I tried to set adv render as you told me and this is what I see.
I'm afraid of not having done everything correctly.

[Dec 2, 2010, 8:56:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 135   Pages: 14   [ Previous Page | 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved