Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 6
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5644 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
HectiGonzalez

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Video

Well not exactly a snapshot confused but I wanted to share this animation I made. The entire backgrounds are made with sweet home 3d and then procesed with another 3d software, except for the red desert scene that was exported as video directly from sweet home 3D.
Thanks for watching.
[Sep 27, 2010, 5:45:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
smile Re: Video

Hecti,

It would be a good idea to provide a link to your video, so that we can actually see it... :-)

Hans
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Sep 27, 2010, 10:00:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
HectiGonzalez

Re: Video

hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa laughing That was really stupid from my part. Thanks hansmex.
Since I don´t see an "edit" button I´ll put the link here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lLFfC21I8s
[Sep 27, 2010, 3:41:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Hecti,

Well done! Very original!

Emmanuel,

You might consider renaming SH3D to mean "SET and HOME design 3D". I'll try and find the Hollywood phone number! :-)

Hans
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Sep 27, 2010, 4:23:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
whippetsleek
Advanced Member

Wow great video! The cat reminds me of a cat I used to have called Miscief, the same white paws. smile

[Sep 27, 2010, 11:36:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
HectiGonzalez

Thanks a lot guys for your kind comments. Yes that kind of cat is pretty characteristic, I have two of them very similar.
[Sep 28, 2010, 5:22:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved