Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 17
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 32810 times and has 16 replies Next Thread
db4tech
Advanced Member

UK
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
smile AdancedRenderingMini-1.6.sh3p

Hi all,

Something I was discussing with Emmanuel sparked an idea!

My display resolution is quite low, so it is easy to run out of space.

With that I mind I had the idea of producing a mini interface version of the AdvancedRendering-1.6.sh3p plugin, for people with lower resolutions displays, the size is designed especially so Netbook users can also enjoy the new plugin.

AdancedRenderingMini-1.6.sh3p smile

This image shows a size comparison.

The mini interface is using the same font size, which is more user friendly as it helps people who may have vision problems. To keep the interface as small as possible, I abbreviated some of the option labels.

Everything still works the same, but I will wait for Emmanuel's approval before offering it as a download.

Do hope this will be helpful for users!

db4tech

Edit:

31-08-10 Added the download. (Directly below this text)
Looks a bit lost within the long description I added, Oops!
----------------------------------------
Attachment AdvancedRenderingMini-1.6.sh3p (106283 bytes) (Download count: 636) (Smaller interface version of AdvancedRendering-1.6.sh3p AdvancedRenderingMini-1.6.sh3p Designed for users with lower resolution displays (Netbook friendly) Plugin to produce a photo realistic renders.)

[Edit 2 times, last edit by db4tech at Aug 31, 2010, 9:28:01 AM]
[Aug 29, 2010, 5:36:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: AdancedRenderingMini-1.6.sh3p

No problem db4tech, go forward! wink
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Aug 29, 2010, 10:08:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
db4tech
Advanced Member

UK

Merci Emmanuel, also for your help with the French translations. smile

Would you like me to add it here, or will you be hosting it on the Sweet Home blog page with the full size Advancedrendering-1.6.sh3p plugin so it is easier for users to find?

I've been thinking, since you have a furniture page, what are your thoughts on adding a plugin page, there are some great plug-ins talked about in the forums, but they can be difficult to find once a post becomes old.

I guess they will most likely be in the 'List Attachments' section, although if they had their own page, a nice description and maybe a small image of the interface would be helpful?

Interested to hear your thoughts.
Thank you! smile

db4tech
[Aug 29, 2010, 11:53:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

db4tech, Emmanuel.

The plug-in page is a great idea!

Hans
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Aug 29, 2010, 12:06:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

I'll have to think about this plug-in page...
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Aug 29, 2010, 4:26:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
whippetsleek
Advanced Member

Just my 2cents, and you can tell me to keep my nose short, but since you have a developer and plug-in forum, you could make a thread with all the plug-ins, and sticky it to the top so that it is always visible. That way no extra page to make.

[Aug 29, 2010, 7:53:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
db4tech
Advanced Member

UK

Download added! (End of first post) smile

Please let me know if there are any problems.

Enjoy! smile

db4tech
[Aug 31, 2010, 9:31:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
fhoofman

please view my small trial render, and you'll see a white spots around the image

is that normal or there's something wrong with the plugin
[Aug 31, 2010, 4:27:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
fhoofman

fyi, I choose option rendering silk and then white spot happen.

when I choose gloosy, it's just normal, nothing error
[Aug 31, 2010, 4:37:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Hampi

thank you, this match perfekt on my sub-notebook
[Aug 31, 2010, 5:27:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved