Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 22
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 11590 times and has 21 replies Next Thread
Puybaret
Expert

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Great Program... Many thanks! .....but there are a few questions..

whippetsleek, I added you to Power users group to let you edit your posts and add attachements if needed.

By the way, SunFlow is a program and a library. The library is integrated in Sweet Home 3D and used to render the scenes at the two best levels of the Create Photo dialog, in the Advanced renderer and in the Uber renderer.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Aug 5, 2010, 10:14:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
whippetsleek
Advanced Member

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Great Program... Many thanks! .....but there are a few questions..

Thank you so very much! I appreciate that alot.

I did read a little more on the Sunflow website, and kind of figured that Sunflow was the renderer for SH3D. That's why I quit asking about it.. smile I know the questions of newbies can be a bit trying sometimes, and I try to learn quickly so that it is not a chore to answer all my questions. You have made an excellent free program, and I recommend it to all the people I know that are interested in design.

BTW, I haven't looked through all the downloads yet, and I unfortunately am not a developer, but is there a way to share texture files as a whole? Like in Google Sketch, you can share your textures with a swatch made from a component.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by whippetsleek at Aug 5, 2010, 2:10:42 PM]
[Aug 5, 2010, 2:03:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved