Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 6
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 11705 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
db4tech
Advanced Member

UK
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
smile BasicPlusExtraLights.sh3f Version 1.2

I am pleased to announce BasicPlusExtraLights.sh3f Version 1.2

Change log:
  • Extra lights have been added, there are now a total of 18 lights.
  • Several lights now available in different intensities.
  • Lights are now even easier to find, located in their own Light (bulbs (for English users)) category
  • Some of the lights colours have been adjusted to make them more true to life.

Sweet Home 3D Rendered Sample

No need to uninstall the older BasicPlusExtraLights.sh3f, just double click the downloaded file and it will ask if you want to replace the older version, select Replace then restart Sweet Home.

Acknowledgments:
A big thank you to Emmanuel for his kind help with the French translations and also for writing such a fantastic piece of software, Sweet Home 3D.

db4tech
----------------------------------------
Attachment BasicPlusExtraLights.sh3f (211715 bytes) (Download count: 11102)

[Edit 2 times, last edit by Puybaret at Nov 7, 2010, 8:57:09 AM]
[Jun 11, 2010, 9:10:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: BasicPlusExtraLights.sh3f Version 1.2

Thank you very much db4tech for these improvements.
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jun 11, 2010, 2:06:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

db1.2tech:

Thanks for this update. Looks really great!

Hans
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Jun 11, 2010, 2:18:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
db4tech
Advanced Member

UK

You're both welcome! smile

Emmanuel, after having a quick look at the List Attachments download counter I notice that someone possibly downloaded the old version sometime today, it wasn't you was it Hansmex? wink (kidding!) Would it be possible to redirect people to this forum post about the new version if they click a link to download the older version?

If not, instead of the old file downloading could they see a message that explains a new version is now available with please see here.... (forum post link provided)

Or

Could the old version's file name be changed to reflect that it is an out dated version?

Thank you in advance!
db4tech
[Jun 12, 2010, 12:04:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

db4tech I know it's quite frustrating sometimes, but you can't change every message where you talked about a previous version.
Generally, I add a footnote at the end of the first message people might read, but you can't do better otherwise the thread itself becomes unreadable!

The solution is probably to cite your file somewhere else like in a repository.
Don't worry when I'll make a major update of the Advanced rendering plug-in, I'll mention your nice SH3F file. wink
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jun 14, 2010, 8:31:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
db4tech
Advanced Member

UK

He He, I didn't want every message changing, just the original file, so if someone clicks an original file download link instead of the file downloading they see a message informing them that version 1.2 is available with a link to information about 1.2.

One thing I wish I had done (didn't think to do it originally) but forgot with being overtired when uploaded version 1.2, was add a description while uploading the file stating the file version.

As for uploading somewhere else, I can if you want me too? I do find your rapid download speed and download counter very useful though.

Even if you didn't mention the lights, as long as they have helped people, that is all that matters. smile

db4tech
[Jun 14, 2010, 10:26:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved