Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 227
Posts: 227   Pages: 23   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1254217 times and has 226 replies Next Thread
okh
Advanced Member

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Furniture Library Editor Beta released

PS noticed a very slight Arc offset when specifying SVG (but I suspect the inaccuracy may stem from the .obj file, will check) - if it remains a problem, I will report it.
Never mind. False alarm. Not the .obj file, it was a 1 in the rotation parameter (instead of large-arc-flag) that caused the confusion. Stupid, and I wasted 1/2 looking in the wrong place... :-(

Actually, SH3d deals beautifully with every SVG path I've been able to think of.

ok - overjoyed with the SVG path function in FurnitureLibraryEditor.
[Nov 11, 2013, 5:47:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
nathalyann

Canada
smile Re: Furniture Library Editor released

Bonjour,

J'aimerais savoir si, dans un futur rapproché, l'application "Furniture Library Editor" sera disponible pour le Mac OS X 10.9 ?

Merci

Nathaly-Ann
----------------------------------------
--
⊰ Nathaly-Ann ⊱​
​​​​☯ ⚖ ♥ ∞​ ☮
[Dec 1, 2013, 6:15:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Furniture Library Editor released

Please, use English in this forum (even if issued from automatic translation).

Furniture Library Editor already works under Mac OS X 10.9, but you may have to download and install Java to make it run, for example using the update available at http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1572
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Dec 2, 2013, 9:57:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hfrmobile

Lower Austria

Downloaded the latest version (FurnitureLibraryEditor-1.13.jar). App runs. But when I open a furniture file the List keeps empty.

So I renamed exterior-door-03.zip to exterior-door-03.sh3f (since it is simply a zip file containing model data files) voilà ...

But I have no idea how to draw door opening/angle (for 2D plan).
[Feb 17, 2014, 10:12:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hfrmobile

Lower Austria

Door swing in plan ...
[Feb 17, 2014, 10:13:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

No problems with the Beta so far (except the lightsource properties vanished once, but have not been able to recreate ...
This happened again - light source properties had disappeared from the PluginFurnitureCatalog.properties file. Using Furniture Library Editor Version 1.12 ID, Java version 1.7.0_51.

In the sh3f file posted the modern street light no longer has light source properties, whereas the file I sent you by e-mail (created from the previous version of the .sh3f file) has light-source properties.

But exactly what I did, I cannot remember, sorry (I may have edited the model properties: height).

ok
[Feb 25, 2014, 8:57:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

This happened again - light source properties had disappeared from the PluginFurnitureCatalog.properties file.
Pesky LightSourceProperties, another small bug reported in bugs/441: Leading zeros in colour hex triplet disappear... Probably has no practical implications (think file is read correctly), except confusing amateurs like your truly... confused

ok
[Feb 28, 2014, 4:29:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

'special version with ID' it would be great.

I sent you a link to that special version. I'll try to add a preference in a future version to change the list of editable columns.

You shouldn't by any chance keep one of those ID specials 1.14 lying around smile ? (Clearly not a priority, but it was very nice.... But then, you have probably guessed that I prefer as many options as possible to avoid having to open the .properties file all the time.)
[Jun 14, 2014, 1:49:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Here's the special version 1.14 of the editor with IDs. Maybe, one day I'll add the list of editable columns in editor's preferences… wink

[Note from developer: the special version with IDs was updated on 01/19/2017]
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Puybaret at Jan 19, 2017, 9:26:46 AM]
[Jun 14, 2014, 2:19:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Perfect, thanks.
Maybe, one day I'll add the list of editable columns in editor's preferences…
It has my vote smile - or just an "Open .properties file in Editor...". But I do understand it is not a priority. ok
[Jun 14, 2014, 3:10:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 227   Pages: 23   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved