Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 224
Posts: 224   Pages: 23   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1241392 times and has 223 replies Next Thread
JaimeLF

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Furniture Library Editor Beta released

Any idea as to why my Mac won't allow me to remove Furniture.jar?

Also, has there been (or will there be) a release of an SH3F file containing default furniture?
[Nov 29, 2010, 10:09:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Jaime,

To answer your second question: look here ....

Hans
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Edit 1 times, last edit by hansmex at Nov 29, 2010, 10:24:16 PM]
[Nov 29, 2010, 10:23:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Any idea as to why my Mac won't allow me to remove Furniture.jar?
Probably, because the program is still running or Sweet Home 3D.app folder is protected. There can't be other reasons.

has there been (or will there be) a release of an SH3F file containing default furniture?
Hans, I think that by "default" JaimeLF means the furniture that is available in Sweet Home 3D default catalog, not the additional known SH3F files.
JaimeLF, I can write an Ant script that would build a SH3F file for the default furniture. Why do you need it?
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Nov 29, 2010, 11:45:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
JaimeLF

USA

Oh! I've now deleted the Furniture.jar file (I had to remove the app from the dmg).

I tried to 'reuse' the Furniture.jar file as outlined in Puybaret's 8/14/10 post. I still can't get that to work right. When I open my resulting file with FurnitureLibraryEditor, it's empty. confused

Anyway, I just wanted to be able to change the categories and properties of the default furniture (like I can with the imported furniture).

Thanks,
Jaime
[Nov 30, 2010, 4:36:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
furnituremodeler

I love it Emmanuel. It works great and it really helps build large furniture libraries. Thanks for the sweet tool!
Craig Stein
[Sep 15, 2011, 3:37:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
pencilart
Advanced Member

I have a question about the editor:

The library editor has a checkbox for the doors & windows, will it have one for stairs too, now that you've so nicely made it possible for the stairs to punch a hole in the floor of the room? Or is that not needed?
[Dec 21, 2011, 1:48:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

There is a check box for staircases in Furniture Library Editor 1.6 released yesterday.
For the most audacious users, there's even an accompanying text field to enter the cut out shape of the staircase using the SVG path syntax.

This shape should be closed and fit in a square spreading from (0, 0) to (1, 1) which will be scaled afterwards to the real size of the staircase. The default value:
M0,0 v1 h1 v-1 z
matches a square of that size, and will compute a hole in upper levels matching the staircase width and depth.
But you can enter a much more complicated shape like the pie matching the spiral staircase available in the default catalog:
M0,0.35 h0.47 l0.375,-0.35 l0.088,0.118 A0.5,0.5 0 1,1 0,0.35 z

In case you enter a wrong shape, it will appear in red in the text field (but don't worry it won't make crash Sweet Home 3D if you don't fix it).

Good luck! smile
[Dec 21, 2011, 2:11:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
pencilart
Advanced Member

I think I just found a bug and filed a bug report.

Basically, what I've found (in 1.6) is that "Modify furniture" is not coming up, either when I double click on the piece of furniture, or when I right click on it and select "Modify furniture" from the menu that comes up with that.

I wonder what happened :(
[Dec 21, 2011, 6:40:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Sorry, it was mnemonic managements that I didn't check (I could catch this error under Mac OS X because it's the OS I daily use and it doesn't support mnemonics).
I just released again a modified version of the Furniture Library Editor with the same version 1.6.
Hope nobody will mind. smile
[Dec 21, 2011, 8:59:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
paseutel

Hi! I'm facing a problem on launching FurnitureLibraryEditor-1.7.jar
When I double click the jar file or right click => open with Java, nothing happens.
I'm sure that my 32-bit Windows 7 runs the latest version of Java.
Here is the screenshot:

Looking forward to your reply,
Thank you in advance :)
[Jun 10, 2012, 1:48:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 224   Pages: 23   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved