Blog

Index  | Recent Threads  | List Attachments  | Search
 Welcome Guest  |  Register  |  Login
Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 224
Posts: 224   Pages: 23   [ Previous Page | 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1241393 times and has 223 replies Next Thread
Puybaret
Expert

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Furniture Library Editor released

Hello Andrew,

You'll find a version with the additional Price / VAT / Resizable / Texturable fields in
FurnitureLibraryEditorWithPrice-1.28.jar version 2.0.

I also added Resizable and Texturable check boxes which prevents from resizing an object and changing its color / texture in Sweet Home 3D, when unchecked. If you want to preset the price of an object, I guess it's for real products which can't be resized or colored, right? I would be happy to know your actual use case.

The management of these fields was already programmed but disabled in the default version.
If you like it, I'll add a Price option in the preferences of a future version of the Furniture Library Editor to enable them and avoid keeping this special version.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Puybaret at Sep 24, 2023, 3:20:14 PM]
[Dec 1, 2021, 10:24:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Andrew_Somovo

Russia

Emmanuel, that's Great! Thank you very much, I will test it now!
[Dec 1, 2021, 11:16:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Andrew_Somovo

Russia

Emmanuel, everything works, you are God! How much money does it cost, where to transfer it?
[Dec 1, 2021, 12:00:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

It's great that you like it smile
You can make a donation if you want.
[Dec 1, 2021, 1:18:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Gigi0ne

hi

i have a small problem biggrin ..
any idea?
thank's

[luigi@localhost burla]$ java -jar FurnitureLibraryEditor-1.28.jar
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)
at com.eteks.furniturelibraryeditor.FurnitureLibraryEditorBootstrap.main(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Can't load library: /usr/lib/jvm/java-11-openjdk-11.0.14.1.1-5.fc35.x86_64/lib/libawt_xawt.so
at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:2630)
at java.base/java.lang.Runtime.load0(Runtime.java:768)
at java.base/java.lang.System.load(System.java:1837)
at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load0(Native Method)
at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(ClassLoader.java:2442)
at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:2498)
at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:2694)
at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:2648)
at java.base/java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:830)
at java.base/java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1873)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Toolkit$3.run(Toolkit.java:1399)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Toolkit$3.run(Toolkit.java:1397)
at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Toolkit.loadLibraries(Toolkit.java:1396)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Toolkit.<clinit>(Toolkit.java:1429)
at java.desktop/javax.swing.UIManager.getSystemLookAndFeelClassName(UIManager.java:661)
at com.eteks.furniturelibraryeditor.FurnitureLibraryEditor.initLookAndFeel(Unknown Source)
at com.eteks.furniturelibraryeditor.FurnitureLibraryEditor.init(Unknown Source)
at com.eteks.furniture
[Apr 6, 2022, 7:01:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

I think you should reinstall Java or reuse the java command found in the runtime/bin subfolder of SweetHome3D installation folder.
[Apr 6, 2022, 7:07:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Bug concerning imported object names.

When importing multiple obejcts from a series with multi-select the names are not imported as they should.
If have several objects named fence01.obj, fence02.obj, etc. When I select multiple of these they are all imported with the same name 'fence0'. Thinking removing the '0' would solve this I was disappointed that it resulted in multiple objects named 'fence'.
So I tried to import them one-by-one. This made no difference and the names are still abbreviated when imported.
Switching the preference setting for the model name also doesn't make any difference.

So I investigated further. Opening the zipped library showed that all objects did have the correct name and each had an icon named accordingly. Importing the Library in Sweethome3D also showed the correct names in the furniture list.

Conclusion: it's only the display in the Furniture Library Editor listview that shows a shortend name. I didn't test any other names but it looks like the last character is always lost.

Furniture Library Editor version 1.28
Java version 1.7.0_261
System Debian Linux
[Sep 18, 2022, 3:50:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands

I just noticed the latest version 1.30 and installed that but the same name problem is still occurring.
[Sep 18, 2022, 3:58:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

It’s not not a bug. The trailing digit is removed on purpose when the Editor tries to compute a more readable name of the imported model.
Maybe, it should be an option in preferences. Meanwhile add another character to your file name if you want to keep the last digit. Note also that hyphens and underscores in the model file name are replaced by spaces.
[Sep 18, 2022, 4:38:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands

That explains why importing "Staircase 400 U.obj", "Staircase 400 L.obj", and "Staircase 400 Z.obj" do keep the correct name.

The hyphen has another problem: replacing with a space is not a problem in itself although I would prefer that it was retained. When investigating I also tried "fence-1.obj", "fence-2.obj", etc. but ofcourse that also resulted in multiple objects named "fence". Adding an extra character after the number would be illogical in the case of a numbered series of objects.

A preference to retain the full object (file)name would be very welcome. Some objects are in series by number and retaining the name when importing avoids the hassle to properly name them when you suddenly find yourself with multiple different objects with the same name in your list.

If you get to implementing this preference please also add a preference a different default directory for libraries. After every restart of the editor I have to click through a long path to get to my directory with furniture libraries. Starting every time in the users home directory is fine as long as no other path is set but extremely frustating if you have a different drive and directory for your libraries.
[Sep 18, 2022, 5:15:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 224   Pages: 23   [ Previous Page | 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved