Blog

Index  | Recent Threads  | List Attachments  | Search
 Welcome Guest  |  Register  |  Login
Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 224
Posts: 224   Pages: 23   [ Previous Page | 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1241419 times and has 223 replies Next Thread
Puybaret
Expert

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Furniture Library Editor released

There's no separated version history for the Furniture Library Editor. The version 1.28 only brought some icon changes.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Aug 31, 2021, 2:27:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

For building the FurnitureLibraryEditor-version.jar file with the furnitureLibraryEditorJarExecutable target, the Color button does not open any panel and displays this message in the command prompt:
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: input == null!
at javax.imageio.ImageIO.read(Unknown Source)
at com.eteks.sweethome3d.swing.SwingTools.createCustomCursor(Unknown Source)
at com.eteks.sweethome3d.swing.ColorButton$RecentColorsPanel.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.eteks.sweethome3d.swing.ColorButton$RecentColorsPanel.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.eteks.sweethome3d.swing.ColorButton.createColorChooser(Unknown Source)
at com.eteks.sweethome3d.swing.ColorButton.access$300(Unknown Source)
at com.eteks.sweethome3d.swing.ColorButton$2.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at com.eteks.furniturelibraryeditor.swing.ModelLightSourcesComponent$ModelLightSourcesPanel.displayView(Unknown Source)
at com.eteks.furniturelibraryeditor.swing.ModelLightSourcesComponent$1.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at com.eteks.sweethome3d.swing.SwingTools.showOptionDialog(Unknown Source)
at com.eteks.sweethome3d.swing.SwingTools.showConfirmDialog(Unknown Source)
at com.eteks.furniturelibraryeditor.swing.FurniturePanel.displayView(Unknown Source)
at com.eteks.furniturelibraryeditor.viewcontroller.FurnitureController.displayView(Unknown Source)
at com.eteks.furniturelibraryeditor.viewcontroller.FurnitureLibraryController.modifySelectedFurniture(U
nknown Source)
at com.eteks.furniturelibraryeditor.swing.FurnitureLibraryTable$3.mouseClicked(Unknown Source)

In Eclipse, the Color button opens the color modification panel.
EnkoNyito
[Edit 1 times, last edit by enkonyito at Sep 3, 2021, 4:49:58 PM]
[Sep 2, 2021, 3:12:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Many files of Sweet Home 3D are excluded from the JAR executable file of the Furniture Library Editor, to build a JAR file as small as possible.
If you change the features of the editor, you'll have to check which files you should not exclude anymore. In your case, I guess you need the pipette cursor icons found in com/eteks/sweethome3d/swing/resources/cursors folder.
[Sep 4, 2021, 9:32:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

Indeed, the problem is solved by including the pipette cursor icons.

Here is the derived version that allows to create lights and modify their sources.
FurnitureLibraryEditor-1.28_derived.jar
FurnitureLibraryEditor-1.28-src_derived.zip

Note: As it is not possible to attach the files because apparently their sizes exceed the maximum allowed, I put links to SourceForge.
EnkoNyito
[Edit 2 times, last edit by enkonyito at Sep 5, 2021, 10:53:35 PM]
[Sep 5, 2021, 10:17:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
harbinger

US

The derived version works well, but i'm leery of those icons. Yuk!

Would be great if the light editor would draw where the light source is in relation to the model, using the XYZ we enter. I love the fact that i can adjust the color right there!
[Sep 20, 2021, 2:39:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

@harbinger

The derived version works well, but i'm leery of those icons. Yuk!
The standard version of the FurnitureLibraryEditor-1.28 tool uses the new icons of Sweet Home 3D 6.6 .

Would be great if the light editor would draw where the light source is in relation to the model, using the XYZ we enter. I love the fact that i can adjust the color right there!
It would be interesting but this problem does not yet have a solution.
EnkoNyito
[Sep 20, 2021, 5:35:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
davidzhghenti

Georgia

Good day all..
I download this program... In YouTube I saw Up panel is "Tools". near the File, EDIT, Plan, Help. in this How I add "TOOL"?
thanks,,,
[Oct 23, 2021, 8:10:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

I don’t know what you saw but the Furniture Library Editor is a separated application as explained in the first message of this thread.
[Oct 23, 2021, 10:16:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

FurnitureLibraryEditor-1.28.1_derived

• added light sources 3D preview (transparent light, opaque source)

executable jar
source code
EnkoNyito
[Oct 27, 2021, 11:11:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Andrew_Somovo

Russia

Hello! I would really like it to be possible to edit and save the price in the FurnitureLibraryEditor, so that when importing in the library, the price is linked to the model! Is there a way to do this? Our company is ready to pay for it, how much will it cost?
[Dec 1, 2021, 5:57:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 224   Pages: 23   [ Previous Page | 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved