Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3074 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
sgabu77

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
new version..... new trouble (or new render metod)

Hello.
I just downloaded and installed version 2.4.
I opened a previous job and I noticed at renderign some negative differences. I used the command Advanced photo and the rendering is much more dark. In fact I noticed that the chandelier ceiling automatically generated at the center of the floor, is too much small. Can i act with some commands to get it back as before?

Thank a lot and sorry for my poor english
[May 27, 2010, 5:54:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: new version..... new trouble (or new render metod)

The way lights are computed in Sweet Home 3D didn't change in version 2.4.
But on the contrary, they did change in the Advanced rendering plug-in version ≥ 1.2 you seem to use. As explained here, I enlarged a little lamp lights to soften shadows, and maybe this change was great in your case.
May I suggest you to add additional lights in you plan?
db4tech created a nice SH3F library containing various lights described here.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[May 28, 2010, 9:34:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
sgabu77

yes, i just downloaded the lighting package, but I would give the effect of light spread across the room and not just concentrated.
oh well ... i will try. thank you very much
[May 28, 2010, 9:49:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

You can still use the version 1.1 of the plugin, as long as you don't use DAE/Collada 3D models in you plan.
Take care of removing more recent files starting by AdvancedRendering from your computer to ensure the version 1.1 of the Adcanced rendering plug-in is the one that will run, because Sweet Home 3D always chooses the latest version of a plugin when there exists more than one file of a same plugin in plugins folder.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[May 28, 2010, 10:12:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved