Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2481 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
sgabu77

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
confused 3d view and video

Hello to all.
excuse me for my approximate English, but is fruit of a translation from babelfish, as they are Italian and I do not know the language well.
I have installed sweet home 3d 2.3. I have realized rows much heavy one (approximately 20 mb) and when I try to make a video or a photo 3d, also to lowland quality, it says to me that not enough memory. I do not have a powerful PC and the graphical card is integrated. Are there a solution for this problem or not? I have tried to power off some members, but practically it works alone with the walls and without furnishings. thanks thousands. biggrin
[Mar 26, 2010, 10:15:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: 3d view and video

Sgabu:

SH3D uses a LOT of memory to make a photo or video. This will cause problems, if you don't have much memory,

My suggestion: make a small model (preferably only 1-2 Mb) and try to make a photo in quality setting 1. Don't use textures, because they use a lot of memory.

If you can make a photo in this way, then you know that your computer is working correctly.

Hans

ITALIAN TRANSLATION (using Google Translate)

SH3D utilizza una grande quantità di memoria a fare una foto o un video. Ciò causerà problemi, se non si ha molta memoria,

La mia proposta: creare un modello di piccole dimensioni (preferibilmente solo 1-2 Mb) e provare a fare una foto in qualità impostazione 1. Non utilizzare texture, perché usano un sacco di memoria.

Se riesci a fare una foto in questo modo, allora sapete che il vostro computer funziona correttamente.
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Mar 26, 2010, 12:31:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved