Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3127 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
The Invisible House

Emmanuel:

While leafing through some of my older projects, I came across my "Casa Mariposa". To my surprise it was invisible. At that moment I had probably 6 or 7 projects open at the same time. So, I closed all of them, started a fresh instance of SH3D and opened la Casa again. Still invisible.

I assume it is a rather rare combination of things that causes the invisibility. In case this makes you curious, you can find the file here . By the way, this happened on my Ubuntu PC. I didn't try it under Windows.

Hans
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Feb 20, 2010, 10:13:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: The Invisible House

Thank you for submitting this example. It help me to fix a bug in Sweet Home 3D.
You can test it in the latest version 2.3 Beta of Sweet Home 3D.
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Feb 20, 2010, 4:06:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: The Invisible House

Emmanuel:

I just installed beta 10, but (I'm sorry to say) Casa Mariposa is still invisible under Ubuntu. :-(

The striped textures aren't striped anymore. :-)

Hans
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Feb 20, 2010, 9:49:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved