Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3194 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
MrME

Russia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
SH3F file TROUBLE!!!

Hi! I tried to create my own furniture catalog. I've made a ZIP file that contains PluginFurnitureCatalog.properties and PluginFurnitureCatalog_ru.properties; PNG prewiews of models and 3ds models in subfolders. Archiver is WinRAR 3.71. When I put the file into furniture directory and run the app... nothing happens :( Can anybody have a glance ans say, what's wrong???

P.S. Can I attach an example of my library? It's 60 KB only!
----------------------------------------
My homepage
[Jan 9, 2010, 7:19:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
alied

Argentina
Re: SH3F file TROUBLE!!!

Hi, Maybe the problem is the compressing algorithm. sh3f files are standard zip files. Ensure Winrar to use deflate algorithm. Just in case, use the jar utility (it comes with the JRE) for help, go to the command prompt and type
jar
Help should be printed.
This is an example of a .cmd file to jar a directory:

set DIRECTORY="your_directory/"
set FURNITURE_FILE=my_furniture.sh3f
jar -cvfM %FURNITURE_FILE% -C %DIRECTORY% .

copy this code to a text editor and save it on your furniture directory's parent with .cmd extension. Edit your directory and furniture file, then double click on it.
please answer if it worked
Good luck!
[Jan 9, 2010, 8:41:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MrME

Russia

Thank you for the answer.
I've resolved aforementioned problem by carefully examining my PluginFurnitureCatalog.properties. Models' dimensions in my file were starting with a capital letter ("Width" etc.). And it was the evil's root :)
----------------------------------------
My homepage
[Jan 10, 2010, 6:21:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
alied

Argentina

well...
that works too ;-)
[Jan 10, 2010, 10:32:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved