Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1679 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
SpicSpan771

United States
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Some furniture not showing in 3d view

I am having an issue with some furniture, especially staircases, showing on my floor plan but not in the 3d view. I have already placed doors, windows, and they are showing just fine. When the staircase issue started I tested other furniture, e.g., cabinets, chairs, bed, and they showed up on 3d just fine.
[Feb 8, 2023, 12:29:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Some furniture not showing in 3d view

If you use more than a level, maybe you should select 3D view > Display all levels menu item. But I'm not sure because you speak about staircases. Where did you get these staircases from?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Feb 10, 2023, 9:20:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved