Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1625 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Just Another Murphy Bed

I added a murphy bed with side cabinet(s) to the free models page: https://sourceforge.net/p/sweethome3d/d-models/677/

This was a side project and a study in chained deformations. The cabinet has three opening drawers and an opening door. The Murphy bed can be opened and closed. When closed there's a table at the bottom that can be opened and table legs swinging under the table. The bed box has an added head shelf that can be opened to close the gap between the bed and the wall when the bed is in the down position. With a cabinet on each side this makes a nice assemble. To complete it there's a connectiontop to connect two cabinets at the top with the bed in between as shown in the image.
The integrated bed is one of the beds from the sweethome3d catalog. Of course that can be made invisible to insert your own bed.

This model can be used anyway you want, no restricting licence.

@Daniels118: after creating this bed I think the problem I mentioned in this post can also be solved: https://sweethome3d.com/support/forum/viewthr...,11895_lastpage,yes#56468

[Nov 11, 2022, 6:25:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Just Another Murphy Bed

Nice murphy bed! Thank you!!
[Nov 11, 2022, 9:16:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved